PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
We are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Professional Educators Network of Florida, Inc (“PEN”).
Collection of Information: We may collect nonpublic personal information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you such as on applications or other forms.
Disclosure of Information: We may disclose any of the above information to the following:
- To our affiliates or to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- To third-party contractors or service providers, including PEN legal representatives, who provide services in the course of our business.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with federal standards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
- Professional Educators Network of Florida, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy in order to give you a secure online experience. You may visit most of our website without providing any nonpublic personal financial information to us. On occasion, we will need information in order to provide you with the services which you request.
- The only nonpublic personal financial information we collect from a visitor to our website is that which is provided voluntarily.
- Our website allows you to choose to stop receiving communications from us.
- Our website contains links to other sites. While we try to link to websites which share our high standards and respect for personal privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices used by those websites.
Professional Educators Network of Florida, Inc.
c/o Sachs Sax Caplan, P.L.
6111 Broken Sound Parkway NW Suite 200
Boca Raton, FL 33487