- Add your colleagues to PEN’s Facebook page.
- Host a PEN snack and info table at your school. Email the PEN office for materials.
- Place PEN info in mailboxes.
- Text the ‘About PEN’ video to your colleagues. Link Here.
- Finish this phrase and post with PEN’s website on your Facebook wall: I joined PEN of Florida because _______ .
- Host a coffee social and share info about PEN with your colleagues. (PEN can reimburse you for the cost of snacks and coffee)
- Ask your principal if a PEN representative could share for 5 minutes at the end of a faculty meeting (snacks provided)
- Host a lunch and learn. PEN provides lunch and a PEN leader to share PEN with your colleagues
- Host a PEN zoom event for your colleagues. (contact firstname.lastname@example.org) Zoom is a convenient way for your friends to learn about PEN from the comfort of their own home. A PEN representative will host the meeting. Everyone just needs internet access.
Professional Educators Network of Florida (PEN) is a professional organization for teachers and support staff throughout the state of Florida. PEN offers liability protections, legal representation, professional development and networking opportunities to educators in the Sunshine State for only $18 a month. PEN offers additional benefits as well that you can check out on their website: www.penfl.org